Beautiful Palette!

~ ~
It's been a while... I have a new job which has completely taken over my free time for Felizitations. My sister came to me with a new project though... She's getting married! Jessica, my husband's sister, has a wedding date set for January 7th. And I get to design her wedding invitations.

I gave Jessica a stack of the wedding magazines I had. After a long weekend she told me that she had decided on her color palette... GREEN & WHITE. I was a little thrown off at first, but then I remembered the beautiful images I had seen in Martha Stewart Weddings:


I remember when I first saw this palette I couldn't figure out if I liked it or not. The more I started to find trends, the more I fell in love. I guess Jessica has a more sophisticated eye than me. Now, I can't think of a better winter wedding palette. The colors are all the one's mother nature has left us during that time of year anyways! So here are some trends that I started to piece together:


It's gorgeous! Now I'm starting to piece together the final touches for her invitations. I'm loving them! I'll post more later this week and show you the process as they come together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger