anemone's = beauty

~ ~
For so long my favorite flowers have been poppies & ranunculus's (is plural ranunculi?, weird) . I'm originally from Las Vegas and so when I moved up to Logan, UT I was amazed by how wild poppies sprang up everywhere naturally. I think I have a new love though... it's not a love that will replace the spot for my poppies and ranunculi but I might have to add it to the top of my top 3 favorites, ; ). Anemone's! They are just radiant. I know that they can appear to be a flower that applied a little too much mascara, but they are lovely. Here are some bouquets that feature my little anemone. I found them at the Vintage Design Co..

The bouquet in the bottom right doesn't have any anenome's but I couldn't stop wondering what the pink flower was. It looks like a handsome sea creature. Anybody out there know?

4 comments:

rachel said...

I was just looking at pictures of anemones just the other day! I love them so much. Have you ever looked at saiupa's flowers and blog?http://www.saipua.com/flowers.htm

rachel said...

also anemones didn't apply too much mascara. they are perfect in my eyes.

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of these! I think if flowers had a personality, anemones would be kind of sassy. :) They look great in boutonieres and corsages. They are just the right size.

jacin {lovely little details} said...

the botom right pink flower is called a juliet rose. i love them!

lovely little details {blog}

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger