Mindless Colors

~ ~
Sometimes I have days that I can feel all my creative juices have been drained. My mind feels dehydrated and I feel like if a have a new idea it might just drop onto my brain and fizzle out. Today is one of those days, and on days like this there is a therapy that allows for me to see pretty.

found via flikr
Nail polish, the mindless color therapy that I love. When I feel that I can't give anything more there's always an ounce of energy left to paint my nails. Kind of like an ice cream tank... you know when you've stuffed your face beyond exhaustion but somebody mentions ice cream? All of a sudden you can feel a little inverted dimple in your belly that needs to be filled with ice creamy goodness. Well nail polish is to my brain what ice cream is to my belly. Not to mention the myriad of colors available that, when spread out before you, your mood just automatically knows what color you need. What's your mood today?

Feminine, alive, energized?
try
Digital Diva



Serene, content, soft-spoken?
try
Mermaid in the Shade



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger