Hunting with my gift scope...

~ ~
Right now I don't have any invitations I'm working on but I have been pretty busy Christmas shopping. A present that has been really fun to look for is a record player for my sister. If I had all the money in the world, this is the record player I would get her:


It's by Audiowood, I saw it while I was browsing through Anthropologie's 'to him, from you' section.

I would also get her this ring so that she looks a like she knows what she's doing when she's spinning her records (If only I had 20 G's):


Mathamatiks Turntable Ring | Found here

I'll continue my search for the perfect record player. If I had more time and a woodshop I would totally construct one... there are so many objects I keep envisioning that would make amazing turntables. I'm hoping to find something like this at local thrift store, but I probably won't be that lucky.





1 comments:

Rachel said...

you should get her the one I have. it's from target..a suitcase record player....it is cheaper than some of the other ones, but it's no woodwork.

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger