Sew Easy Class

~ ~
Since I work on campus at Utah State University, I get the chance to audit classes if I'd like (basically I just pay the class fee but no tuition since I'm not getting credit). I started thinking about how I'd really like to improve my sewing skillz. There is actually quite a few sewing classes taught on campus and so I'm starting with the basics, Introductory Sewing 1140. Our first project is a pillow case and I got to pick out my fabrics. I love the small distsie patterns:



I'm planning on using the red piping to separate the hem from the body of the pillow. I had found some embroidery inspiration the other day at the Purl Beehive but I'm going to have to save it for my advanced class. I just love the thread colors, simple and warming.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger