Andro Aggie

~ ~
I am currently employed at Utah State University. I am the graphic designer for PR & Marketing/Admissions (50/50). It's a fun job and lately we've done a few promotional pieces that I was able to implement my own style into. The piece that just got printed was called 'Discover Yourself Here'. I just wanted to show why it's so cool to be an Aggie using a paper doll. I think the funniest part of the project was finding someone to photograph that could serve as the Androgynous Aggie, so that both boys and girls could place their face on the body. Here are a few screenshots of the finished product.



Anyone want to take a guess at what gender Andro is?


4 comments:

Maria said...

Love the new look. What an awesome project. It turned out great. Now I want to go to USU too! I am guessing a girl? I hope that doesn't offend somebody.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I say boy.will you paint the baguette lady on my kitchen wall someday? I hope you feel better.

Dorthea B. said...

Hey guys, I think you're the only 2 people that read my blog. Thanks so much, haha. So...IT'S A GIRL! The andro that is... don't get any other ideas ; ).

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger