Mamasita's Day

~ ~

So I have all these 'amazing' ideas that I want to post on this blog and then I get busy with work and life and never get around to it... I have folders full of inspiration and little lovelies that I want to share. Maybe someday when life slows down I'll actually do it. Today I'm sending a shout out to my sister that needed help thinking of a Mother's Day gift. She's always the crafty one. This past summer she moved up to Logan to live with us. She couldn't find a job, so she started making toffee, gourmet pretzel sticks, and other goodies to sell at the farmer's market. It was an amazing summer... why aren't you moving up here again?


Well, *sniff, sniff* moving on to the Mother's Day idea. On the radio, on tv, everywhere I look I keep seeing one thing... edible arrangements. I would not be disappointed to receive one any day... but they are a bit pricey. I was going to display the DIY photo on here mixed in with the Edible Arrangement official photos and show you that you couldn't tell the difference, but there was an obvious difference. I don't think there has to be a difference, the DIY finished project just wasn't photographed as well. But don't they look so good and yummy?


Click here to view the DIY tutorial and maybe help Trish out with commenting with some of your Mother's Day ideas. Isn't she cute?

2 comments:

kirkbrundage said...

MMM. Make me one for fathers day but I need more chocolate on mine.

Maria said...

I have always loved that picture of you and Trish. She REALLY is cute! I am too late on the Mother's Day thing but I like your idea of fruit bouquets.

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger