let me update you

~ ~


I kept meaning to show how we tied to together the beautiful color palette that my sister (in-law) chose for her wedding. Crisp white linens, an eclectic group of lime vases all complimented with accents of kelly green blossoms and hydrangea popcorn balls completed the table settings. We were able to decorate 20+ tables, also individualized with tonal table runners, for under $500!

Currently on my mind: A little bird told me about a dream Alice in Wonderland inspired wedding. I'm already collecting inspirational pieces, magazine tears and color swatches. I'll post more if anything becomes finalized. Until then, enjoy!

2 comments:

rachel said...

Oh it looks so so beautiful. Is Patricia the little bird? If so, I want to help decorate.

Maria said...

Beautiful, Dotty - of course!

Post a Comment

 
© 2009 - Felizitations
IniMinimalisKah is proudly powered by Blogger